In connection with the expansion of our didactic offer and the growth of the student population, we are looking for candidates for the following positions in the IB Diploma Programme for 2022-2023:
- School Psychologist
Required are subject qualifications, experience and very good command of English. For candidates for teachers at IB DP – teaching experience in this program is mostly welcome.
If you are interested in joining our staff in the future please send us your application to: email@example.com. Selected candidates will be invited to an interview.
General expectations for candidates for teaching positions at the International High School of Wroclaw.
A candidate for a teaching position will be expected to:
- plan, prepare and teach subject-related content in line with the prescribed curriculum, philosophy and expectations of the IB Diploma Programme
- carry out formative and summative assessments that give students the opportunity to demonstrate their knowledge
- provide timely feedback on completed tasks
- meet deadlines related to internal and external assessment
- supervise student extended research
- collaborate with staff on the development and implementation of the curriculum, policies and philosophy of the school
- complete an IB-approved subject-related workshop
- assist and organize school activities and trips
- communicate regularly and effectively with all members of the school community
- be a good role model
If you would like to join our team, please send electronic versions of your up-to-date curriculum vitae, with a letter of intent to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail these documents to:
Head of School
International High School of Wroclaw
Foundation of International Education
ul. Racławicka 101, PL 53-149 Wroclaw, Poland