Our school offers a variety of sports through the Physical Education Programme and the extra-curricular activities. With the beginning of the academic year 2017/2018 we will introduce a new Athletic Program. We believe that this will become another strong pillar of our educational offer that will help shape the identity of the schools for future decades.
Sport at the school allows the students to develop both physically and intellectually, with an emphasis on developing their social skills and a personal engagement. Our students develop a lifelong appreciation of physical activities and health and wellness, on both a personal and social level.
Sport has always been one of the most important elements of our educational offer.
- Since establishing the first school of Foundation of International Education (in 1990) we were offering a wide range of sport activities for our students. These have included annual Sport days, Green and White Schools trips and a wide offer of sports as extracurricular activities, which have helped to shape the schools tradition and character.
- In 2007-2008 the first basketball teams were established. Since this time we have participated in and organized international school tournaments on a regular basis both in Poland and abroad.
- In 2011 we organized the EUROpean Cultural Cup (as preparation for UEFA EURO 2012), in which 11 international soccer teams from 11 different countries took part.
- In 2013 we organized Wolves Cancer Shootout Tournament a charity event for a children hospice, with participation of Polish basketball star – Maciej Zielinski.
- In 2017 we celebrated the 10th anniversary of the Wolves Basketball Teams.