IHSW is a non-profit educational institution run by the Polish public charity Foundation of International Education. All income from payments are invested directly into the development of the school, its programmes, teaching staff and supplies, which allows the school to meet the needs of its students at the highest possible quality level of educational services.
The are two levels of payments at the school depending whether a student is studying in high school grades offering IB Diploma Programme or in high school grades without IB Diploma Programme.
Tuition Fees in 2018-2019
The annual tuition fees in the International High School of Wroclaw are:
1) for secondary grades (Middle School in former Polish educational system) – 11 330 PLN
2) for the first grade of the high school:
- 11 330 PLN – for students who are entitled to the subsidy* from the Wroclaw Municipality
- 18 500 PLN – for students who are not entitled to the subsidy* from the Wroclaw Municipality
- 13 400 PLN – for students who are entitled to the subsidy* from the Wroclaw Municipality
- 19 600 PLN – for students who are not entitled to the subsidy* from the Wroclaw Municipality
* Municipal subsidies receive schools for students with registered residence address in the City of Wroclaw. The principles of granting municipal subsidies are set out in Art. 26 of the Education Finance Act of 27 October 2017.
When a student wants to enroll at International High School of Wroclaw, the Application Fee is payable in the amount of 2 500 PLN.
The Application Fee is refundable within 14 days from the end of recruitment for the particular school year in case of an unfulfilled recruitment or if the recruitment result is negative.
Bank Account for Application Fee payments
Name of the recipient/account holder: Fundacja Edukacji Międzynarodowej
Bank: Getin Noble Bank S.A.
Bank account number: 06 2480 1012 7006 0000 2001 1396
(IBAN format: PL06248010127006000020011396)
BIC / SWIFT code: GBGCPLPKXXX
as a transfer name please enter: “Application Fee IHSW” and make sure to include the full name of the candidate.
All payments must be made in Polish Zloty (PLN) by a bank transfer (note: all bank charges/fees must be covered by the payer, inclusive of the bank charges in Poland). Cash is not accepted.