Currently we are seeking for a candidate for the following positions for the school year 2018-2019:
- Design Technology Teacher. We are looking for a creative professional with excellent communication skills (in English), a strong understanding of the design process, and a proven ability to teach at the secondary-school level. The position involves teaching students how to use new and existing technologies to create products that solve real-world problems.Successful applicants will have a Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant field, such as graphic design, art and design, media, or engineering, as well as a recognized teaching qualification. IB teaching experience is a plus.
- Korean Literature Teacher
Please send applications to: email@example.com. Selected candidates will be invited to an interview.
General expectations for candidates for teaching positions at the International High School of Wroclaw.
A candidate for a teaching position will be expected to:
- plan, prepare and teach subject-related content in line with the prescribed curriculum, philosophy and expectations of the IB Diploma Programme
- carry out formative and summative assessments that give students the opportunity to demonstrate their knowledge
- provide timely feedback on completed tasks
- meet deadlines related to internal and external assessment
- supervise student extended research
- collaborate with staff on the development and implementation of the curriculum, policies and philosophy of the school
- complete an IB-approved subject-related workshop
- assist and organize school activities and trips
- communicate regularly and effectively with all members of the school community
- be a good role model
If you would like to join our team, please send electronic versions of your up-to-date curriculum vitae, with a letter of intent to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail these documents to:
Head of School
International High School of Wroclaw
Foundation of International Education
ul. Racławicka 101, PL 53-149 Wroclaw, Poland