In connection with the expansion of our didactic offer and the growth of the student population, we are looking for candidates for the following positions in the IB Diploma Programme:
- Biology Teacher (full time, start from February 2023)
- Biology Teacher (full time, start from August 2023)
- Chemistry Teacher (start from August 2023)
Required are subject qualifications, experience and very good command of English. For candidates for teachers at IB DP – teaching experience in this program or other IB programmes is mostly welcome.
If you are interested in joining our staff in the future please send us your application to: email@example.com. Selected candidates will be invited to an interview.
General expectations for candidates for teaching positions at the International High School of Wroclaw.
A candidate for a teaching position will be expected to:
- plan, prepare and teach subject-related content in line with the prescribed curriculum, philosophy and expectations of the IB Diploma Programme
- carry out formative and summative assessments that give students the opportunity to demonstrate their knowledge
- provide timely feedback on completed tasks
- meet deadlines related to internal and external assessment
- supervise student extended research
- collaborate with staff on the development and implementation of the curriculum, policies and philosophy of the school
- complete an IB-approved subject-related workshop
- assist and organize school activities and trips
- communicate regularly and effectively with all members of the school community
- be a good role model
If you would like to join our team, please send electronic versions of your up-to-date curriculum vitae, with a letter of intent to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail these documents to:
Head of School
International High School of Wroclaw
Foundation of International Education
ul. Racławicka 101, PL 53-149 Wroclaw, Poland