The enrollment process at the International High School of Wroclaw is open the whole year. You can enroll students in every age group. If there are no more places available in the selected class, we offer the candidate a place on the waiting list. Persons on the waiting list will be admitted if any places open up in the chosen class – students whose sibling(s) attend the schools of the Foundation of International Education have priority.
- Submit a completed Candidate Data Form (for grades 1 and 2) or Candidate data form for IB Diploma Programme (grades 3 and 4).
After preliminary acceptance by the school:
- 2 current photographs
- certified copies of last year’s school report
- marks from the first semester of the third form of secondary school
- opinion of the class tutor from the last school year.
- Satisfy the conditions set forth in the school’s admissions Policy (chapter 4 in Statutes of International High School of Wroclaw – in Polish).
- Pass a series of placement tests.
- Have a satisfactory conduct grade on the latest school report.
- Pay an application fee.
If you have any questions and / or would like to schedule a tour of the school please contact the Admission Officer.