The enrollment process at the International High School of Wroclaw is open the whole year. If there are no more places available in the selected grade, we offer the candidate a place on the waiting list. Persons on the waiting list will be admitted if any places open up in the chosen class – students whose sibling(s) attend the schools of the Foundation of International Education have priority.
We accept enrollment of candidates for grades with preparation for the Polish Matura exam and preparation for the IB Diploma.
The application procedure is as follows:
- Submit a completed Candidate Data Form. After preliminary acceptance by the school:
- Submit a completed application document, relevant to the grade, as indicated HERE
- Submit the following: 2 current photographs, certified copies of last year’s school report, marks from the first semester of the third form of secondary school, opinion of the class tutor from the last school year.
- Satisfy the conditions set forth in the school’s admissions Policy (chapter 4 in Statutes of International High School of Wroclaw – in Polish).
- Pass a series of placement tests.
- Have a satisfactory conduct grade on the latest school report.
If you have any questions and / or would like to schedule a tour of the school please contact the Admission Officer.